What's new

Gratitude

yalatorre

Many have always said that even in the toughest of times there is always something to be thankful for. I struggle with sparks of depression now and then. It's hard to find the light when you feel consumed with darkness, but eventually, I do find myself smiling again. It is that trust that everything is temporary that I am grateful for. I know many don't have this trust, but it is what pulls me through. I may not have everything that I want, but I do believe it can be possible as long as I remind myself of what I have.

What are 3 things you are grateful for right now?

For me, it is my strength, my friends, and my home.

InvestedWriter

I have gone through some dark times recently, questioning the direction I've chosen to take and the decisions I have made along the way, and it always helps to focus on those things you're grateful for to escape that confusion and frustration.

Friends and family are a big reason I can push forward and No. 1 thing I'm grateful for as they provide me with the support and drive I need to succeed. I am also grateful for my writing because it allows me to unwind and escape when I need it most. Finally, I am grateful for every chance I am given to succeed because we only get so many and have to put our all into them.