What's new

West Kiss Shares With You Knowledge After Buying a Wig

ashleyhair

Nowadays, more and more people buy and use human hair lace wigs. There are also a lot of people who don't know much about wigs.
Many people who wear wigs will find it. Many people don't have a problem wearing a wig for the first time. But after using a wig for a period of time, you will also find hair loss and tangles. Why is this so? West Kiss will help you answer this question today.

1.Why my human hair wig is shorter than I expected?
Different styles have different measurements. To measure the straight human hair wig, you need to measure it by the length from the head spin to the longest hair at the bottom. For measuring the wavy hair or curly lace front wigs, you need to be straight to measure the length. Some people measure the curly wig without stretching the hair, then the hair will be shorter than your expected.

2.Why my hair have a smell?
Many people who have received their wigs can smell a nasty smell as soon as they unwrap the package. Sometimes it's not because of the quality of the hair. Hair is packed in plastic and can easily produce odors after a long transportation. Just wash your hair a few times and the smell will dissipate naturally.

3.Why my hair gets tangled and shed?
Hair loss is a very common problem. Some people will find that just received wigs to comb with their fingers, will fall a few. This is not the real sense of hair loss. There will be some floating hair on the new wigs. But if wigs start shedding after a period of use, consider whether there are problems with the way you use them. If you have bleached or dyed the hair, the hair will be easy to shed. Since after the processing, the hair will become more fragile.

Also, after leaving the human body, hair is made into a wig, which causes the loss of nutrients in the hair, hair is also very easy to become dry. If the hair is too dry and without care, it will easily shed and tangled. So I suggest you using wig dedicated shampoo and conditioner when you want to wash your wig. And go through the rows of your braid base and gently apply moisturizing hair with scalp cream or argan oil once a week.
4.How to maintain my human hair wigs?
Many hair problems are caused by the improper way to use the hair. So how to maintain human hair wigs properly?
First, use a soft bristle brush or use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb to start at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up, in this way it avoids tangling and pulling damage.
Second, please avoid brushing the hair and make a hairstyle when it's wet. Heat is one of the biggest enemies, the more you use it, the shorter your hair extension will last.
Third, wear a cap or keep your hair out of water when swimming. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mess up.

If you want to learn more about real human hair, please visit West Kiss Hair. On this website, you can buy any hair you want, such as human hair bundles, headband wigs, etc. There has a professional customer service team and they will also tell you how to maintain your Brazilian wig.