What's new

Udemy

suleman

https://www.udemy.com

Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 80,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
A must try resource whether you want to learn something in general or if you want to take a highly specialized course. Totally depends on the individual.

hg93

Can completely agree! I was a little skeptical about Udemy at the beginning, but I've signed up for a few courses so far and have really liked them. The only challenge is to actually finish one :ROFLMAO: but that said, if you're really interested in something, Udemy has it. @suleman, have you taken any classes there?

GermanBd

Often I use their resources for my learning interests and the system is cool. Every day new resources are added to the server and students have a vast scope to learn and develop skills. I have completed two courses from Udemy and looking for my next one. The course schedule is a big problem for us to complete a course properly.

alex

Glad to hear people like Udemy! I've been thinking of trying it for a while but never really got around to it. Knowing that others have enjoyed it should be motivation enough to try it out!