What's new

Tonights Goal

Ssandra

This is to keep myself accountable and possibly celebrate with you guys when I manage to reach my goal.

As a few others, I am a freelance writer. For tonight I have to finish one article (halfway done, still need about 1000 words) and write another one (900 words), and answer 1 email. These two are an absolute must to finish tonight, if I can, I need to finish another half written article, or at least add some more text to it.

I'll keep you guys updated. I have from 9pm till bedtime 11:30pm.

Ssandra

Yay! Email send + complete 900-word article written. Turned out to be 1000 words and change, but that's ok. Minimum was 850 and the job does not pay enough to go back and edit down to 900 :)

Now I have to do the other one, which is not my favorite one... I have 1 hour left.

Ssandra

Half an hour late, but... IM DONE!

Yay!!

Now tomorrow I have to finish the other article that I am not really looking forward to, but at least I'll have the entire morning to work on that one, and as a reward, I get to write another two articles that are really fun and easy to write.

Ssandra

Todays goals:

1 800 word article (fun!)
Finish one product review article (not so fun... about 500 - 600 words) + editing
Send a message to a client about a project.

Tiajanay

Today's goals
1. Write a test article for product review ( who reads 1000 word reviews, no one I'm sure)
2. Edit four articles from nz firm (always adding more content for others)
3. Start 6 webpages from nz firm (not likley)
4. Be done by 5 so I can go home to baby and rest

Ssandra

Today's goals
1. Write a test article for product review ( who reads 1000 word reviews, no one I'm sure)
That's hard! Although my product reviews are between 2000 and 3000 words at least they are several different products...

Tiajanay

That's hard! Although my product reviews are between 2000 and 3000 words at least they are several different products...
When I write ones with multiple products it makes sense to me but as I fluff one 1500 word piece I go who is reading this really

Tiajanay

Today's goals,
1. write last product review for the week 1200wrds
2.Write 7-10 webpages 200 words each
3. Work from 10- 6 at barnes and noble and try not to cuss some one out when the exclaim they can get it cheaper on Amazon.

Ssandra

I did not write anything for the last 2 days. I was feeling pretty bad and yesterday slept all day. So today... I have some catching up to do!

Tiajanay

Gonna do some light writing today just a few webpages but I really have to focus on getting my self ready for a job interview this week, so excited need new outfit so I can feel my best.

Tiajanay

Work on writing for new podcast
Set social media schedule
Outline blogs for website for month at least topics
Write 5 webpages for new Zealand firm