What's new

The Quote that Changed my Life

waldemar

Hello guys I would like to share to you a quote that had a big impact on my life I just read it all over again everytime I am down or depressed it is from Curtis Jackson or also known as 50 Cent.

"Sunny days wouldn't be special, if it wasn't for rain
Joy wouldn't feel so good, if it wasn't for pain"

This quote is taken from the rap song Many Men which is sang by him on my own point of view this quote implies that every suffering or obstacle you are experiencing right now is the key to success you must endure it and never give up because when you triumph over those shortcomings there is truly a very satisfying reward because you work hard for it. Right now I will ask you a question what quote do you use to motivate yourself whenever you have problems?

Genevieve

That's a great quote, and I can see why it would motivate you so much! To me, it highlights that you cannot appreciate the beauty and good things in life without also having the pain and low points. If you see lush beautiful roses every day, you grow used to them. If you're walking through weeds and suddenly come upon the beauty of a rose, how truly special!

What motivates me to get through hard times is "this too shall pass." I'm not sure if it's a quote or saying, but it reminds me that whatever I'm going through is temporary and life WILL be okay again. To borrow from your quote, "sunny days" will come again so never give up!