What's new

Stress Cleaning

Delia B

So, the other day I received some not so wonderful news from the doctor. I was so upset, in just an off
mind set, that I cleaned my house, like deep cleaned my house from top to bottom (it wasn't that dirty),
but now everything sparkles. Once I was done deep cleaning my house, I felt a thousand times better. I
was wondering, does happen to anyone else?

Edzky_18

This happened to me many times. I'm usually a little relieved after the chore. Maybe it's the feeling of being tired that we are sub-consciously aiming for, so that we would forget for a while the thing that is causing us stress. And also it's rewarding afterwards because you got to see your house shining and shimmering. 😊

Last edited:

rejuvenate

yes. Cleaning is like meditation to me. The act of cleaning and decluttering is like letting go of stuffy and stifled energy that is taking space in your life that is no longer serving a purpose. When I'm cleaning and throwing things away, it is like clearing out ‘stuff' that is taking up some prime real estate in my physical, mental, emotional or spiritual space. It creates new energy and flow into my life making me feel light and helps to relieve stress!