What's new

Starting a Podcast

Tiajanay

I have recently teamed up with a friend and we have decided to create a podcast. I have a friend who owns a studio who has agreeded to let us record and he will master the audio for us. I'm so excited but a little nervous given all the other things I've already taken on and my son. But I wanted to spend this year chasing dreams I never thought possible so I'm gonna take the leap.

TheresaD

That's awesome! Congratulations. I think Podcasting is a great way to get your message out there with minimal risk. And if it is a topic you are passionate about, it should be fun! Good luck and keep us posted.

John S

Congratulations! is there a theme to it? I listen to podcasts often. It is very convenient and is often a better use of time than screen time. I see more podcasts appearing all the time. It makes for many choices. Good luck!

RalphAnthony81

That's awesome man. Podcasting is huge and there such a big market for them now. Stick with content specific to your target audience and stay consistent. If it's a weekly then be sure to produce an episode every week. Maybe pick up a white board for ideas so you can visualize and schedule the content you're putting out. Best of luck!