What's new

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind is one of the best books on success you'll ever read

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker was the first book I ever read about success or making money. It's also one of the best books I've read, and I still come back to it a few times a year to review. Eker brilliantly explains how the mind works, and how to develop the right mindset for success in money and in all areas of life. He also gives you exercises and affirmations to do that don't take very long. I highly recommend reading this book!

Kjohns98

If the role you want involves you handling a budget independently, make sure you handle your personal finances very well. Sometimes, people are placed in roles where they excel in many of the critical areas except budgeting/expense reconciliation. Take care of your credit and always keep accurate financial records. When you practice these critiques on your personal life it is easy to for them to transfer over to your professional life.

Moty_Vatyd

I tried to read the book but it seemed like a long advertisement for his expensive seminars. I enjoyed Millionaire Next Door and the early Kiyosaki books much better. Unfortunately they are all selling much more than the books so they tend to tease you with the books by giving not quite enough information and then promising the "real" info in other more expensive materials or seminars.

I tried to read the book but it seemed like a long advertisement for his expensive seminars. I enjoyed Millionaire Next Door and the early Kiyosaki books much better. Unfortunately they are all selling much more than the books so they tend to tease you with the books by giving not quite enough information and then promising the "real" info in other more expensive materials or seminars.
Yeah-I do agree with you that he definitely promotes his seminars a lot. I didn't mind it, but that's a fair criticism.

Kjohns98

Does the book talk about millionaire waking up before 4 am every morning? I’ve seen people talk about this on social media but I was not sure where it came from. I actually believe that getting ample rest is important in success. You can be your best self when your well rested.

I don't recall that coming up in the book, although he does talk about how sometimes you might have to work 60+ hours a week to really get wealthy. I agree with you though. For me, having a routine is key. I hate losing sleep mostly just because it messes up my routine.