What's new

Rest your body & mind

jpmaven

As you get older, one has to realize that one of the ways to improve your memory is by getting enough hours of sleep. Your body and mind will only continue to benefit as long as you put in the necessary hours. Does anyone else agree with this? Let me know. Thanks.

kmd06

We need to take care of our body by allowing them to rest. For instance, we need enough sleep to regain our energy and to improve our cognitive skills. Remember, be kind to yourself.

jpmaven

Thank you for adding your input. So happy to know that there are others out there who see it this way. We only got one body and one mind. Let's take care of ourselves and keep memories of the past and present alive.

ethanez

Completely agree. I can clearly see that my body requires adequate sleep. I can trace practically all of my illnesses to lack of sleep! And I’m always upset when I’m sleep deprived. I always try to find ways to relax and destress so I can get enough rest!

jpmaven

Couldn't have said it any better. Rest is a must. It's cool to stay up until late when you're younger but once you hit the age of let's say 27 while already seriously adulting, your body and mind really appreciate your bed.

JohnK

100%. If you don't get enough sleep, you'll never catch up to what you need to do in the day. This affects everyone, and not sleeping can, over time, start to have a detrimental effect on heart health, mental health, etc. You really do need those 8 hours...

jpmaven

Indeed. I also feel that it's something that doesn't get encouraged enough. If you don't get the necessary hours of sleep, you end up becoming very sloppy not just at work but your daily life.