What's new

Questions You Don’t Know About Wigs

ashleyhair

If you are a beginner in wigs, I believe there will be some unclear questions that need someone to help you answer your questions. Today I have sorted out some common problems, I hope they will be helpful to you.

1. How do I know to choose the right to capsize?

Choosing the proper cap size for human lace front wigs is the first and most important step. You can measure the circumference of the head and select curly lace wigs accordingly from the different sizes available. If you take your measurements and you find that there is no capsize that fits you. West Kiss can also customize the cap size for you.

2. Can the hair be dyed?

The natural black hair can be dyed or bleached to any color you want, except #613 hair. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. Highly recommend letting the professional hairdresser do the color things, improper dying will ruin the hair. Do not dye or bleach hair too frequently, because that will damage the hair badly. If you're worried that you will damage your wig by coloring your hair incorrectly, West Kiss has a variety of different colored weave bundles for you to choose from.

3. How to Comb the hair?

When brushing use a soft bristle brush or Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb start at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up, in this way it avoids tangling and pulling damage. Always brush in a downward motion and do not brush harshly.

4. Which lace I should choose if I am light skin?

There are three types of lace for the customers to choose from Medium brown lace, transparent lace, and HD lace. If you are light skin, then I suggest you choose transparent lace wigs or HD lace wigs. Actually, HD lace can match all skin tones. It's an update of transparent lace. That’s the reason why HD lace wigs are more expensive than other lace wigs.

5. Why did my body wave wig lose the pattern after washing?

Most body wave lace front burgundy wig is styled by high-temperature steam and without chemical processing to keep it in natural condition and long lifetime, so the hair texture will looser after washing. You can use the curling iron or other tools to restyle the hair to make the wave, the hair will be more beautiful.

6. How to choose a trusted merchant?

Nowadays, many websites or shops selling human hair wigs on the market. What kind of seller is trustworthy?

First, wigs must be made from 100% human hair.
Secondly, keep adequate stock of hair all year round. Usually, only sellers with their own factories can do this.
Finally, use safe payment methods. This is the most important, only a secure payment method can guarantee the security of the customer's property.

For more wig content, please go to the West Kiss Hair official blog. West Kiss Hair is a professional hairdressing mall with professional customer service at any time. Even if you buy a wig that you don't like, West Kiss also provides 15 days no reason to return and exchange it. It is a high-quality wig mall that you can't miss.