What's new

Most Recommended Curly HD 5x5 Lace Closure Wigs

ashleyhair

Curly wave wigs are the classic types of wigs, and HD lace can give you the most natural look. The combination of these two makes it one of the very popular lace wigs.

1.What is HD lace?
HD lace is an updated version, as it is made by a different lace material from other common laces which is thinner and more transparent. The below I will talk about some advantages of HD lace briefly.
1)HD lace is the most undetectable lace, it is an ultra-thin, ultra-premium lace. As it has the more elaborate manufacturing process steps.
2)HD lace looks more realistic and has a perfect natural-looking, invisible hairline. All the HD wigs are pre-plucked with baby hair.
3)When you are buying common lace wigs, you need to choose a suitable lace color, like medium brown color lace or transparent lace to match different skin tones. You don’t worry about it when you are buying an HD lace 613 blond bob wig, as HD lace can melt into any skin color perfectly, no matter you are light-skinned people or dark-skinned people.

2.Curly HD 5x5 Lace Closure Wigs
Then I will especially recommend one of our top-selling HD lace wigs - curly HD 5x5 lace closure wigs. This curly human hair 5x5 closure wig of hd lace is made of 100% virgin human hair bundles with a 5x5 lace closure that covers the middle part of people’s forehead.
Although the 5x5 lace closure can not cover the whole human forehead like Brazilian lace front from ear to ear, it has five inches long deep part. The five long parting length is more like the parting length of a human that can make a whole lace wig’s style more natural and real. Besides, a 5x5 lace wig and T part lace wig also will be more convenient and easier to install, so a 5x5 lace closure wig is also named beginner’s friendly wig.
Curly hair is a popular hair texture, some people may don’t know why it is always hot-selling. I think it is because curly hair has tighter and irregular curls which could make people look more fluffy and soft after wearing the curly hair wigs. The fluffy hairstyle also could help to frame people’s faces, make them look more attractive and adorable.

As a 10+ years hair factory, West Kiss Hair takes seriously every step during hair products production. You can trust West Kiss Hair.