What's new

iPhone 7 beta feedback

Bromack

Version: 0.94(18)

Here are some suggestions and things I have noticed:

• The first place was updating my personal information – tapping in the right spot to edit my name wasn’t entirely clear. I had to tap it several times.
  • The second place it took me a minute to figure out where to click was the “schedule a reminder” window. The checkbox in the upper right hand corner isn’t where I expected it. I expected a save or close at the bottom. Also, I am red-green color blind, and I think the check is green so that may be my reason.
  • Also, when reviewing the cards, the round green circle with the circle arrow looks like a button to me. I have tried to “click” it several times until I realized I needed to click “start the review” Maybe just changing it to a button to start the review is the best?
  • The next idea was more of a suggestion. When reviewing the cards, it would be more useful for me if I could type in the visual image word to test myself. For example, for the name Rob, I would like to type in “robe” and have it confirm that I got it right as an alternative to just turning over the card.
  • Finally, it’s crashed on me a couple times. I will try to share the circumstances of those crashes when I see a pattern.

NeuroSkillz Support Julian

Staff member
Hi Bromack,

Really appreciate the detailed feedback. Hopefully we can fix these things for the next version - please drop us an update when you try that. Any details you can provide on the crashes would help us out a lot, too.

Could you please expand on this point:
Also, when reviewing the cards, the round green circle with the circle arrow looks like a button to me. I have tried to “click” it several times until I realized I needed to click “start the review” Maybe just changing it to a button to start the review is the best?
I'm not entirely sure which section/screen you're referring to. Please do provide a screenshot if possible, as that would be really helpful.

We've had several people suggesting "typing tests" as you have, so maybe it'll be added as a future feature.

Regards,
Julian

NeuroSkillz Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again for your feedback and testing of the app before it releases. Enjoy a coffee on me with the small thank you of a Starbucks Gift Card. I sent it directly from Starbucks to your email in your NeuroSkillz Club profile.

Warm regards,

Mary