What's new

Increasing Self-Awareness and boosting Self-Esteem

Chris Jeff

Self Awareness is an important element in boosting self-esteem and gaining confidence. I've applied mindfulness training and other tools to develop my self-awareness and I've gradually become more aware of more aspects to myself.
I'm more aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I focus more energy on the things I'm good at, it increases my overall sense of confidence. I'm clear about my weakness and I surround myself with people stronger than me in my areas of weakness. Having to pay attention to those areas of weakness help me become more aware of what to do to reduce the anxiety that comes with it and also deal with it.
The more often I take on tasks or issues that challenges me, the more confidence I get when I get better at the task or issue . Competence in areas of weakness boosts my self esteem and my overall sense of confidence.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this. Have you noticed or experienced something similar?
Do you also have tips for increasing self awareness and boosting self-esteem? Please share