What's new

If I could give my own TED Talk....

If I could give my own TED Talk, I would talk about why personal sharing is the best way to make information real to others.

Here’s a favorite TED Talk of mine.
The Shared Experience of Absurdity
Give it a look.

What would your TED Talk be about?
Or...is there a TED Talk you would like to share?

WendyM

If I could give my own TED Talk, it would be titled, "When Grades Matter More Than Knowledge -- Reversing the Trend." Students and parents are so fixated on grades these days that they no longer seem to care about learning.

Katie2100

If I were to give a TED Talk it would be about the importance of spending quality loving time with your kids and the impact that relationship has on their lives.

If I could give my own TED Talk, it would be titled, "When Grades Matter More Than Knowledge -- Reversing the Trend." Students and parents are so fixated on grades these days that they no longer seem to care about learning.
I love this one! We are inundated with standards and methodology that we can’t just teach our kids. They rely on technology and so do we. You should run with this one!

I a
As a writer, my absolute favorite TED Talk is What Makes a Hero? It speaks to me as a person and as a writer, because it eased the flow of my stories, and as I moved through life I found I also took on a hero's journey here and there. The best part about this? I'm pretty sure we all embark on a hero's journey in some form or another.
Enjoy!
https://www.ted.com/talks/matthew_winkler_what_makes_a_hero
m absolutely using this in school! Thank you so much for bringing this out!

I a

m absolutely using this in school! Thank you so much for bringing this out!
Absolutely! I love them. I found a few more too. If you search for teen ted talks you can find some more. I watch and write questions.
Speaker?
Credentials?
Hook?
Ask about details for the kids who have t moved far along leveled questions.
Two thinking questions.
A solid opinion related to their lives.

Enjoy!!!