What's new

Ideal day

Edzky_18

All of us follow a day's routine and it is usually based on our job or the planned activities we had for the day. But, if ever we have the chance to make a perfect day's activities, what would it be?

For me, my ideal day would be like this:
1) wake up at 5:30 in the morning
2) wash my face and drink coffee
3) walk /jog/ride a bicycle around the village
4) eat a real breakfast
5) take a bath
6) read a book or check the net
7) play with my kids
8) eat lunch
8) go to the mall and have some massage/manicure/pedicure/hair treatment/ or watch a movie
9) cook dinner for the family
10) tell bed time stories for my kids

ben_paul_22

This is a fascinating premise to consider. All most of us know about the "perfect" day is through the lens of our current situation -- for many, our jobs/careers, other obligations, etc.

I think the best way for me to imagine this would be if I had my exact life but suddenly came into enough money to be comfortable and not work. Here's my stab at it:

7:30 a.m. Wake up.
8 a.m. Drink coffee and eat a light breakfast while reading with TV news morning show on in the background.
8:30 p.m. Take kids to school. (Assuming this is a weekday.)
9:00 a.m. Sit on the patio and drink coffee and read.
9:30 a.m. Write. About anything. Just write. And drink coffee.
11:00 a.m. Workout. Jog/weights, etc.
12:30 p.m. Shower, followed by lunch.
1:30 p.m. Watch a movie/documentary.
3 p.m. Read or write some more.
4:30 p.m. Play with the kids.
6 p.m. Eat dinner.
7 p.m. Play with the kids/watch sports on TV.
8 p.m. Kids are in bed...watch TV and relax.
10:30 p.m. Read in bed.
11 p.m. Sleep.

Edzky_18

This is a fascinating premise to consider. All most of us know about the "perfect" day is through the lens of our current situation -- for many, our jobs/careers, other obligations, etc.

I think the best way for me to imagine this would be if I had my exact life but suddenly came into enough money to be comfortable and not work. Here's my stab at it:

7:30 a.m. Wake up.
8 a.m. Drink coffee and eat a light breakfast while reading with TV news morning show on in the background.
8:30 p.m. Take kids to school. (Assuming this is a weekday.)
9:00 a.m. Sit on the patio and drink coffee and read.
9:30 a.m. Write. About anything. Just write. And drink coffee.
11:00 a.m. Workout. Jog/weights, etc.
12:30 p.m. Shower, followed by lunch.
1:30 p.m. Watch a movie/documentary.
3 p.m. Read or write some more.
4:30 p.m. Play with the kids.
6 p.m. Eat dinner.
7 p.m. Play with the kids/watch sports on TV.
8 p.m. Kids are in bed...watch TV and relax.
10:30 p.m. Read in bed.
11 p.m. Sleep.
That sounds fun! I mean your perfect day. Though, I believe it could be on a weekend or a holiday perhaps (of course minus the taking of your kids to school). You don't need to have enough money and stop working in order for you to make your perfect day happen. 😊

Last edited:

ben_paul_22

That sounds fun! I mean your perfect day. Though, I believe it could be on a weekend or a holiday perhaps (of course minus the taking of your kids to school). You don't need to have enough money and stop working in order for you to make your perfect day happen. 😊
Yes, you're right. I need to commit to making it happen on an off-day! Maybe all it takes is for me to type it all out and it will encourage me to actually do it!

amerino24

I'm not into routine so a perfect day for me would be one in a beautiful city where I can just get up and go all day...exploring and living

@amerino24 i am also not into having a routine. For me a perfect day is where i get all my work related tasks done and then have some time left over to enjoy watching a movie or listening to my favorite kind of music. I do however ensure that i get in at least 1.5 hours of workout everyday without fail

Edzky_18

I'm not into routine so a perfect day for me would be one in a beautiful city where I can just get up and go all day...exploring and living
That's a very relaxing and really ideal day! Maybe if I'm single my perfect day would also be like that.