What's new

How to not give up

Einarthl

Hi guys! I would like to believe that I am not the only one that has abandoned more than one project halfway (learning a new language, training football, etc).

Right now I am trying to learn by myself web developing, but the more I keep going trough the tutorials the harder it gets and now in my mind is this feeling of dissertation that I´ve have felt before when I was learning chinese. So I would like to know how do you guys manage to stay focus on what you want and not give up, what is that thing that keeps yourself going on.

Seeker Best

So many things motivate us. Personally, it's simply the quest to make it, to excel. Where I am, I have so many challenges that could have impeded achieving my goals but when I read about people, when I check YouTube and see same set of people who have gone through the same situation, I feel that there is a course to move on.

John S

I always wanted to play the guitar. I took lessons and stopped several times in my life. I guess I just thought I wanted to play the guitar since in other areas of work and life I excelled and did what was needed to accomplish the goals. I believe that when you find the right thing you will know it, even if it requires you to do things that may not be easy.