What's new

How Do I Keep My Wig Looking New?

ashleyhair

If the wig is used for a long time, it will inevitably lose its original gloss and smoothness. How can we keep our wigs moisturized for a long time? Are there any tricks to make the wig look new?
West Kiss Hair recently launched several newly popular wigs, such as skunk stripe wigs, black wigs with highlights, and Wand Curls Wigs.

1. Wearing a hair hat in your shower
Some people don’t like to take human hair lace wigs on and off frequently, as it is inconvenient for most people. They always wear it to take a shower and sleep, but no matter wearing it during bathing or sleeping both can damage the color durability of your frontal lace wig human hair.
So is there any good method that can avoid it? Yes. I suggest you can wear a hair hat when you take your shower and wear a satin silk sleep nightcap when you go to sleep. These two kinds of hats both can play an effective role in protection.

By the way, the satin silk sleep nightcap you can get from our website directly. When you enter the checkout page, you can see a “bonus buy”, you can buy the satin silk sleep nightcap here at a very low price. There are six colors of a sleep cap that can let you choose now, including brown, black, wine, hot pink, purple, and jet black. You can choose one of your favorites here, and then my colleagues will ship it together with the HD lace closure hair products you ordered.

2. Let your hair air dry or blow-dry correctly
Of course, the colored hair wigs need to be washed periodically. But after washing, we suggest you’d better let your colored hair wig air dry or blow-dry. If the hairdryer is too hot can cause heat damage to your hair, and the hair color may fade more easily.

3. Deep conditions regularly
Doing deep conditions regularly also is an essential way to maintain the color of your wig. Besides, remember to choose a good suitable hair conditioner. The use of the wrong products for hair care may even damage your hair permanently. And I will not do product recommendations here to you, cause different counties have different good hair conditioners, I suggest you can find your favorite product hair care professional for asking.

4. Avoid hot sunshine & hard water
People usually wear hair wigs walking under the sun in daily life. For the most part, hair fried is due to sun exposure. Being exposed to direct sunlight too much can easily get your human hair wig sunburnt. I suggest you can wear a sunhat to protect the colored hair wig from direct sunlight.

Hard water is cloudy and has minimal to no bubbles, washing hair wigs with hard water will damage your hair, the hair wig will become dry and frizzy gradually. I suggest use soft water to wash hair will be better, as soft water is cleaner than hard water.

Come and try new and popular wigs at West Kiss Hair!