What's new

Help, Advice, and Connection

Cleverviolet

Hi all!

I’m here for three reasons: help, advice, and connections.

The first two are closely related. I’d love help and advice on areas in my life in which I struggle. Motivation. Mindfulness. Forming good habits. I also want to help others with their goals. There’s so much information out there - how can we share best practices with one another?

I’m also here for connections. I have good relationships in real life, but it’s not the same as what’s offered here. I’m excited about the potential to connect with like-minded and not-so-like-minded people about topics that are important to you and me. Good things come when people connect!

amerino24

When it comes to forming good habits I use to be the WORST, I was so flighty and irresponsible then I had to really remember how I wanted to be treated and taken serious and it started with me so that definitely helped me.

r.nuno29

All of these areas are so important to living a meaningful life. I am here for the same reasons and am looking forward to learning alongside you. I completely agree that sharing ideas is important as long as it's done in a healthy, positive way.