What's new

Hello From Guatemala

Katie2100

I am from the United States but live in Guatemala. I am a stay at home mom and work as a writer in my rare free time. I enjoy animals, writing, classical music, and learning languages. I have found some great resources on neuroskillzclub. It is fun to be involved in a community of others who have an interest in learning and improvement. Have a great afternoon everyone! (or morning or night, whenever you read this :)

Katie2100

Well, I am a native English speaker and learned Spanish growing up. I don't remember learning it but do speak/write it fluently. Right now DH and I are learning French and Chinese, possibly Italian in the future. Y usted esta aprendiendo español?

Captain Obvious

Well, I am a native English speaker and learned Spanish growing up. I don't remember learning it but do speak/write it fluently. Right now DH and I are learning French and Chinese, possibly Italian in the future. Y usted esta aprendiendo español?
Si. Pero, solo por cinco meses y es dificil para mi. Puedo entender más de lo que puedo decir. :)

Ssandra

Where in Guatamala are you? I traveled around there (living in Mexico City now), and I loved Lago Atitlan. I lived for about 7 weeks in Antigua.

Katie2100

I am living in Quetzaltenango. We have only been to Atitlan once but it was pretty cool. I've never been to Antigua but would like to visit there.