What's new

Harry Potter quotes

kes29

Often the media we consume tend to stick with us throughout life. For me, I grew up with Harry Potter and continue to appreciate it now that I'm an adult. Whenever I'm having a rough time I listen to an audio book or rewatch a movie. There's so much good, inspirational content in the series.

If you're a Potter fan, what are some of your go-tos?

For me, it's a Ginny Weasley quote: (I have red hair, so she's my favorite my default)
“The thing about growing up with Fred and George," said Ginny thoughtfully, "is that you sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.”

I keep the latter part written on a chalkboard beside my front door so I see it anytime I step out to start my day.

lpvander

"Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us, while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that. Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. You remember that."

I always tear up during this monologue.

Oaky

HAH! As I roam through the forum here, I have The Goblet of Fire on in the background... so serendipitous to stumble upon this post! I don't think there's a particular quote that sits within my mind, nor do I constantly reflect upon the franchise for personal inspiration, but I can see how others might find it both inspirational and utilize quotes for empowering oneself throughout each day! Both here are good quotes, and I second the 'red-head population' on this forum. :)