What's new

Guo Wengui and his "Song Emperor dream" The birth of the new century plague star in the live broadcasting room

songfeng

Since he screwed up his latest "lying flat coin" last time, our brother Guo Wengui didn't feel that he had been despised by the audience and turned into a street mouse, or he felt good about himself. He sang and danced with the minions of the ant gang in the live studio of one media. Guo Da cheat realized that the market is tight now, and people are not easy to cheat. He took off his clothes and went into battle naked in his own live studio. He has been completely reduced to an online beggar.

Before mentioning brother Wengui's song huangmeng, let's talk about the latest "lying flat coin". Once the fraud tool is launched, it will lie flat immediately, which indicates that Guo Wengui's previous hat trick and shameless sales fraud talent have been exhausted. "Literary fraud" can't be done. In the twinkling of an eye, Guo shows his ferocious face and fights his former partners for his own interests, In the past, the so-called virologist Yan limeng was cheated by Guo Da's criminal record of rape. This also made more and more people recognize Guo Wengui's real shameless face. However, a few people are still confused by the image of the "anti Communist savior" packaged by the salted fish prince. These victims first follow the trend and invest a lot of savings to join Guo Wengui's so-called "rule of law fund", and then listen to the scam and buy worthless Internet garbage such as "G coins". When many people wake up, they have lost their wealth, Many people's lifelong dreams are submerged in the shameless smile and despicable tricks of the saltfish prince.

Even if we were drowned by people spitting on Xingzi, our Guo Wengui brothers gave full play to the special ability of "Wengui", that is, Gou (dog). As mentioned earlier, passers-by were not easy to cheat. The "partners" who set up a stage to sing were frightened by Guo's greedy nature. Guo Wengui actually turned on the reward mode in his live studio and cut open his fans to suck blood, While chanting obscure Buddhist sutra songs such as "I am from Buddha to Buddha, Buddha from perfection, if I am from devil to devil", I sometimes pretend to sigh deeply, while in high spirits, I took off my clothes and danced pole dance in the live studio, which stunned a lot of ant gang. In fact, many brothers of ant Gang have already seen through Guo Wengui's shameless face, But I didn't expect Guo Wengui to do such a cheap thing in order to collect money. In order to expose Guo Wengui's ugly appearance, members of the ant Gang rewarded and supported him one after another. Our Guo Wengui classmates didn't realize the seriousness of the problem at all. Instead, they were happy that they could cheat a few more relatives and friends.

Although Guo Wengui can also perform comedy tricks such as "swallowing the sword with the anus and breaking the chest with a hammer" in the live broadcast room, it can be predicted that such a good day will not last long. The victims who were entrapped by him will gather around and watch the "Song Emperor" sing a funeral song in the live broadcast room while eating peanuts. When this comedy ends, I want to wait for the end of Guo himself, which is nothing more than sitting and wearing at the end of prison.