What's new

Ginger Root = good source of memory improvement

jpmaven

I've been eating raw ginger root every morning for the last four years and I can tell you that its helped improve my brain memory so much. The best part about it is that you don't have to eat a whole one but rather a small piece of it after waking up. Some of the other benefits are things such as improves attention span and neurotransmitter balance. It also slows down brain aging and helps to prevent inflammation. Do any of you on here eat raw ginger root? Please let me know.

settinggoals321

I did not know that raw ginger had those benefits. I have heard that ginger is good for the immune system and for reducing inflammation, but I did not know it was good for the brain. Perhaps I should try it sometime. I'm a big fan of ginger. However, I am curious, does it have to be raw ginger? Would the benefits be lost if it was cooked or used as an ingredient in other foods? What about ginger ale made with real ginger? Would it have similar benefits? I know ginger ale can contain a lot of sugar, so it might not be the best option, but that would be cool if the benefits remained. I have been considering using more ginger for my diet. This is prompting me to go ahead and try it.

LexiG33

This is a great tip. I use ginger for my immune system, but did not know it was good for the memory. I love natural remedies!