What's new

Achieving Success

r.nuno29

There are many ways to attain success. Some of my favorites include setting daily goals, taking risks, and staying focused. It's easy to get off track or discouraged when it comes down to reaching your goals.This is why I set a long-term goal and then I will write down short-term goals that will get me closer to where I want to be. I also like to surround myself with successful people or those who have the same goals as me to get motivated. I've found that this has kept me focused.

I'd love to hear about the ways you stay motivated when it comes down to attaining success. :)

Nick90

Something that motivates me is thinking about what my life would be like if I wasn't working towards my goal. This reminds me about how unhappy and unfulfilled I would be if I gave up on it, and that motivates me to keep going. It's a bit of self-tough love, haha.

FarmerJennie

Great stuff, r.nuno! You sound very internally motivated. It sounds silly, but I’m a big believer in daydreaming. There are so many options for how we can fill quiet time or silence. Music, TV, reading, killing time on the smartphone or computer, etc. Letting your mind wander into a future picture of joy or happiness lets you discover what means the most to you, and can unlock creativity, I find!