What's new

A new choir member

Edzky_18

Just would like to share this with the group! 😊

Last Friday we had our first choir performance in our company's Eucharistic celebration. I'm just glad because sometime in my younger days, I had aimed in doing this, and now it has already happened. Our group is new and is composed of my co-workers in our department. We are practicing either once or twice a week after office hours. So it's like an avenue for us to relax and put aside our worries and weariness. Now I'm looking forward to our next practices and performances.😊

TheresaD

Congrats! There is actually a ton of research that shows the benefit of music and singing. Kudos to you for reaching your goal and doing something that is SO beneficial to your wellbeing. Enjoy it!

Edzky_18

Congrats! There is actually a ton of research that shows the benefit of music and singing. Kudos to you for reaching your goal and doing something that is SO beneficial to your wellbeing. Enjoy it!
Thanks! It really has a very positive impact in my life. I usually find myself looking forward to our practice whenever I'm stressed at work. We were able to establish a bond between us members so I have strengthened my relationship with my old friends who are also members and I have gained new ones.