What's new

“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”

Master

I feel like most people are stuck in this process of "finding" themselves.

But I believe the solution to be: Creating yourself. Visualize what is it that you want to become and spend every second of your life achieving.

Feel free to share your opinion on this, I'm really looking forward to see what you fellas think!

I wrote more in-depth about this on my Blog, feel free to check it out: Create Yourself

Last edited:

chsarahahmed

I agree. Trying to "find" yourself is to put undue pressure on yourself - you will not realize your life's purpose in an epiphany. You should instead focus on working on yourself, trying to improve yourself, trying new things, learning from new experiences. Only then can you realize what you truly love, and what gives your life meaning and fulfillment.

Genevieve

That's an absolutely fantastic quote! So very very true. What a fresh perspective. To me, that's a much more positive and proactive way of looking at life too.

JonQuinnHubble

I love the quote! I think the part of life that involves searching is finding what you love, and creating the best version of yourself around that. Everyone has something that they could be the best in the world at, but people rarely discover their hidden talents.

Tiajanay

I love this quote cause you can spend your entire life trying to find yourself over and over again but by creating yourself your able to mold and shape yourself over a lifetime as life bring you new experiences and perspective